▌ Points of interest
Church of San Pietro
The Church os St. Peter, after having been enlarged by the Olivetanis which moved to the abbey in the 1505, has been completely modified. However, its facade maintains interesting architectonic trends which permit to formulate some realistic hypothesis on its origin.
Church of San Giovanni
The Church of Giovanni was constructed in the XIII century on the site of the ancient baptistry. The facade and the bell tower of the church are in romanesque style.
Church of Santa Maria Nuova
The Church of Santa Maria Nuova has the characteristic style of the cistercense architecture prevailing in the ecclesiastical buildings of XIII century Gubbio.
Basilica of St. Ubaldo
The Basilica of St. Ubaldo has five naves and was restored in 1500 by the Canonici Regolari Lateranensi to whom, the guard of the sanctuary was entrusted.