Is comin' back, from April 5th to 7th, 2013, Agriumbria, the 45th Agriculture, Zootechinics, and Nutrition Market-Exhibition. At the Umbriafiere exhibition centre, Bastia Umbra.
Will be 3 days unmissable for the technicians of fields covered by the Market Exhibition, but also for all the lovers or just the curious who want to deepen the issues related to agriculture, zootechnics and food science.
Theme of 2013 Agriumbria "L'Agricoltura fa quadrato" ("The Agriculture closes ranks"): the event will try to indicate new and sustainable agribusiness development models, thanks also to the technological innovations in the different sectors, trying to involve as much as possible all the relavant actors, from public and private institutions to the companies and trade unions.
And it will be addressed through conferences (one, for example, held by the Informatore Zootecnico periodic of the Gruppo 24 ORE on "Food of the bovines". It will have as speakers academics and industry experts who, through their speeches, face in technical and supportive terms the nutrition's costs), round tables, the market itself and tasting tables, exhibition of animals, competitions and performances, not to mention side events such as exhibitions and fun activities for school students.
2013 Agriumbria will have:
- a Prodotti ed Attrezzature Agroalimentari (Food Products & Equipments) pavilion;
- Mangimi ed Attrezzature Zootecniche (Animal Feed & Equipments) pavilion;
- a Motori, Macchine ed Attrezzature Agricole (Engines, Agricultural Machinery & Equipments) pavilion;
- a pavilion reserved for Courtyard Animals;
- 5 halls reserved for Livestock Exhibits;
- a covered exhibition area;
- 7 outdoor exhibition areas;
- a restaurant & self-service;
- an office building.
The event will be open from 09:00 to 19:00. Full ticket € 10,00, reduced € 3,00. Free admission for children under 12, disabled people and carers.
For more information about the programme and exhibitors, please consult the official website agriumbria.eu.