The Centro Servizi Valtiberina Produce situated in Cerbara, Città di Castello, will host, from October 5th to 7th, 2012, 2012 Per...Bacco - Exposure of the Areale Appenninica wineries.
The inauguration of the event is scheduled for 17:00 on Friday, October 5th, 2012.
In the 3 days you will find the stands of the best wine cellars of the Upper Tiber Valley. Hours:
- October 5th, 2012 from 17:30 to 23:00;
- Saturday, October 6th, 2012 from 10:00 to 23:00;
- Sunday, October 7th, 2012 from 11:00 to 21:00.
Inevitable the tastings. Guided and vertical. There will be 8:
- October 5th, 2012 at 18:00 “Il Sottobosco” ("The Undergrowth"), with the support of the Ist. Prof. di Stato Comm. Alb. “F. Cavallotti” and "U. Patrizi” Agricultural Institute;
- on October 6th, 2012 will be as many as 4. At 12:30 "Il Monovitigno" (“The mono-grape variety”) - Big Monovitigno bottles, combined with local foods, told by a Sommelier with chef of the Bufalini school. At 17:00 “L’esaltazione del cioccolato” ("The enhancement of the Chocolate") - Games and Fragrances, path with the Accademia del cioccolato Alta Umbria. “Dal Passito al Vinsanto” (“From Passito Wine to Vinsanto”) at 19:00. Last at 20:30 with “Carni nobili ed i grandi rossi” ("Noble meats and the great red wines") - Tasting led by a great Chef;
- 3 on the last day, October 7th, 2012. We start at 12:30 with “Andare a scuola” ("Going to school") - Promoted and illustrated by the two vocational schools that make excellence in the agricultural and hotellerie area with taste of foods, wines and desserts of their production. At 17:00 “Le nostre ciacce storie di pane e di vita” ("Our ciacce stories of bread and life") - Tasting red and white wines, accompanied by the basic elements of the art of bread and cold cuts. Last tasting at 19:00 with “Il cioccolato ed il mondo dei grandi distillati” ("The chocolate and the world of the great spirits") - Guided tasting by the Accademia del cioccolato Alta Umbria.
At 2012 Per...Bacco there will also be a conference on the rural nature and peculiarities of the Alta Valle del Tevere and area Appenninica wine (Saturday, October 6th, 2012 10:30 am) and moments of solidarity and entertainment. In fact, Friday, October 5th, 2012 at 20:30 charity dinner in favor of Parent Project - FDM Territorio ed innovazione entitled “armonie tra profumi colori e suoni” ("harmony between colors scents and sounds"), with the presence of the Giacomo Puccini School of Music. Sunday, October 7th, 2012 instead Flavio Oreglio, directly from "Zelig". 18:00.
For more information, please visit the website of the “Group Tevere Servizi” type B social cooperative grouptevereservizi.it.