From April 7th to 15th, 2012 arrives in the city of Jacopone, Todi (PG), the 44th edition of the Rassegna Antiquaria d'Italia (Antiques Exhibition of Italy), inserted within the 2012 Primavera Tuderte (Tuderte Spring).
From this year will no longer be just a simple antiques market-exhibition, but a real cultural and artistic trip between different periods and styles, visiting six historical location of Todi such as Palazzo Comunale, Salone dell'Arengo, Atrio del Palazzo del Popolo, Teatro Comunale, Palazzo Pensi and Sala Comunale del Monte.
And 7 will be the market exhibitions-themed, with pieces from galleries throughout Italy:
- Le sculture in legno e terracotta (The sculptures in wood and terra cotta);
- I grandi Maestri della pittura dal ‘500 al ‘700 (The great Masters of painting from '500 to '700);
- Il mobile attraverso le epoche (The piece of furniture through the ages);
- I gioielli nel tempo (The jewels in the time);
- I bronzi, la ceramica, la porcellana, oggetti nel tempo (The bronzes, the ceramic, the porcelain, objects in the time);
- La pietra, i marmi, i materiali lapidei (The stone, the marbles, the stone materials);
- Un secolo dei grandi maestri contemporanei (A century of the great contemporary masters).
Price ticket (unique): € 10,00.
The event will follow the following public opening times: Weekdays 15:00 to 20:00, weekends and holidays 10:00 to 20:00.