Otricoli is ready to host, from December 8th, 2012 to January 6th, 2013, Magie di Natale (Magics of Christmas), Christmas events hub for children and adults with markets, music, nativity scenes, entertainment and tastings.
Every Saturday, Sunday and public holidays from 15:00 to 20:00 in the alleys of the village you will find, after the inauguration of Saturday, December 8th, 2012 with the street band Terni Jazz Orchestra - Street Band Parade:
- the Christmas Markets;
- la casa di Babbo Natale (the home of Santa Claus) set in the picturesque village square, ad hoc illuminated for the occasion;
- la casa della Befana, January 5th and 6th, 2013 (the arrival of the “Befana” in the night between January 5th and 6th is an Italian tradition: the Befana is an old woman with a broom, similar to a witch, who brings gifts to the good children, or coal to the bad ones, on the day of the Epiphany);
- a season of Christmas cribs (approximately 50);
- food stands;
- "Taverna dei Folletti" (Brownies Tavern) and the Medieval Oven, where you can taste the typical "polenta alla spianatoia” accompanied by local products. On Saturdays, Sundays, December 26th and January 1st at 20:00. For lunch, 13:00, reservation required;
- The Vip Clown, every Saturday.
In addition, Sunday, December 9th, 2012 Maratona dell'Olio with bruschetta with new olive oils from numerous mills of the area. Saturday 15th Treasure Hunt for children. On December 16th, 2012 the acoustic duo Justacousticable. Saturday 22nd at the Medieval Oven tasting of the "Fallone" stuffed with Nutella. Sunday 23rd street music with Musicalia, sax, voce e chitarra. Wednesday, December 26th, 2012 street music with acoustic duo piano and bass. Saturday 29th at 18:00, S. M. Assunta cathedral, award ceremony of the Portraits of Otricoli photo exhibition. Sunday 30th, again to the Cathedral and always at 18:00, S. Francesco d'Assisi gospel choir. The Street Parade of Terni Jazz Orchestra - Street Band Parade will return to spread his notes in Otricoli Tuesday, January 1st, 2013.
Great closing of 2012-2013 Magie di Natale on January 5th and 6th. Saturday, January 5th, 2013 Arriva la Befana: at the "House of the Befana" will, as the Italian tradition says, the old woman with the broom. Games and surprises for all the children.
Sunday, January 6th, 2013 starting at 15:00 Bingo; at 18:00 exhibition of the Jalenti School of Music.
Attached you will find the complete programme. For more information otricoliturismo.it.
Per ricevere news via e-mail su Magie di Natale 2012-2013 lascia la tua email nel box sotto: