In Città di Castello (Book City) returns, for the 12th time, the Mostra Mercato Nazionale del Libro Antico, Raro e d'Autore e della Stampa Antica (Ancient, Rare and Auter Book and of the Ancient Print National Market-Exhibition).
Main place designated to host the event the Lodges of Palazzo Bufalini, located in Piazza Matteotti, from August 31st (from 15:00 to 19:30) to September 2nd, 2012 (September 1st and 2nd 9:30 to 19:30). Free admission.
Among the stalls, with operators from all over Italy, you will find prints, books, maps etc. among rarities, first editions and everything that belongs to the world of old books and old prints.
In addition, the 2012 National Market Exhibition of Ancient Book and Ancient Print will have the following side events:
- twentieth anniversary of the Novacharta magazine;
- auction of antique books and prints by Bloomsbury-Rome (more than 200 lots, September 1st, 2012 15:00 Salone degli Specchi Circolo degli Illuminati);
- exhibit “Il cielo e la terra nelle carte celesti” (The sky and the earth in the star charts) with a display of maps from the fifteenth to the nineteenth century;
- exhibition “Il Giappone a Città di Castello” (The Japan in Città di Castello) with an exhibition of 560 ex-libris of 107 Japanese artists, composed between 1956 and 2009;
- Bibliophile conference on Saturday September 1st at 17:00 at the Salone degli Specchi Circolo degli Illuminati. Will also address the politician, jurist and professor of Institutions of Roman Law at the Sapienza University of Rome Oliviero Diliberto.
For more information, you can refer to the official website of the Municipality of Città di Castello cdcnet.net.
Per ricevere news via e-mail su Mostra Mercato Nazionale del Libro Antico 2012 lascia la tua email nel box sotto: